What is the service?
- The use of computerized diagnostic equipment to evaluate performance of vital electronic engine components such as oxygen sensors or electronic control module
- Replacement of faulty components as necessary
Why is the service recommended?
- Normal vehicle usage will cause various parts to lose their efficiency because of under hood temperature and/or vibration
- In some instances, a dashboard light will illuminate indicating a potential engine system issue
How does our service help?
- Helps achieve maximum fuel efficiency and vehicle performance
Fixing a car out of tune can improve gas mileage by an average of 4% or 16¢ per gallon of gas.
- Typical spark plug replacement ranges between 48,000km -160,000km
- Spark plugs (most cars) Platinum plugs extra.
- 4 CYL $49.99
- 6 CYL $59.99
- 8 CYL $99.99