What is the service?
- Replacement of exhaust components that are broken, missing, or are not performing their intended function.
Why is the service recommended?
- Climate and road conditions will damage, break, or wear-out exhaust components.
- Possible citation by law authorities.
- Good for the environment.
How does our service help?
- Harmful engine exhaust gases are directed away from the interior compartment.
- Reduces pollutants released into the atmosphere.
- Minimizes engine exhaust noises.
Prevent dangerous carbon monoxide and/or carbon dioxide fumes from entering the vehicle.
- There were over 13 million mufflers purchased in 2006.
- Mufflers Replacements from $89.99.
- Exhaust Repair from $59.99.
- Oxygen sensors from $49.99.
- Emission test $35.00.