What is the service?
- Replacement of worn, damaged or missing steering or suspension parts that are not performing as intended.
- 2 or 4 wheel alignment.
Why is the service recommended?
- Road conditions cause the wearable components to weaken over time reducing their effectiveness and potentially affecting tire wear.
- Better control of vehicle and safety.
How does our service help?
- Restores vehicle ride comfort level and handling performance.
Save hundreds of dollars by eliminating premature tire wear.
- A wheel alignment is recommended when replacing steering and suspension parts because replacement of these parts may change existing wheel angles.
- Alignments (from 69.99)