What is the service?
- Replace dirty filters to meet or exceed vehicle manufacturers' requirements for size, shape and quality
Why is the service recommended?
- Normal day to day driving subjects a vehicle to contaminants such as dirt, dust, pollen, and rust particles.
- Lack of filter replacement can reduce engine performance, restrict ventilation system air flow, affect fuel flow, and damage fuel pump components.
How does our service help?
- Filter replacement will help improve fuel efficiency and interior cabin comfort.
- A clean air filter can increase fuel efficiency by as much as 10%.
- Annually replace cabin and air filter. Replace fuel filter every 2 years or 48,000 km.
- Air Filter - $19.99 (most cars) installed.
- Cabin Filters - $49.99 (most cars) installed.
- Gas Filter - $59.99 (most cars) installed.