What is the service?
- Replacement of worn brake pads and/or brake shoes
- Replacement of brake rotors or drums as needed
- Replacement of brake fluid as needed
Why is the service recommended?
- Brake pads, shoes, drums and rotors are made of materials that wear down from heat and friction, even under normal driving conditions.
- Many vehicles are equipped with a dashboard indicator light or an audible indicator (squealing sound) when brake pads are in need of replacement.
How does our service help?
- Assists vehicle to come to a complete stop when the brake pedal is depressed.
- Periodic brake pad replacement may save you money by preventing a "metal on metal" condition which accelerates the need to replace expensive rotors or drums
- Have your brake system checked at least once a year
- Brake pads - $89.99 installed (most cars)
- Brake rotors - $99.99 installed (most cars)
- Brake shoes - $89.99 installed (most cars)