What is the service? FUEL INJECTOR SERVICE
- Chemical cleaning of fuel system components
- Fuel Filter Replacement.
Why is the service recommended?
- Today’s vehicles run at higher temperatures than in the past resulting in contaminants being left on fuel injectors, intake valves, and other internal engine components The Fuel filter captures debris travelling through the fuel lines from gas tank before the fuel reaches the delivery system. Causes “no start”
How does our service help?
- Helps improve vehicle performance, helps reduce harmful emissions, aids in restoring fuel system efficiency, and helps prevent fuel system repairs
- Replacing the fuel filter minimizes the risk of fuel starvation while maximizing the life of related fuel system components.
- Saves you on gas $$$$$
May help in eliminating costly component replacement and engine overhauls.
- Fuel system cleaning & Fuel Filter replacement should be performed annually or every 24,000km
- Fuel System Service – $99.99
- Throttle Body Cleaning – $19.99
- Fuel Filter Replacement (from) – $59.99